0.4.5 – Moar Pls!May 12, 2017
Jump into this latest version and test your skills in our brand new feature: Daily Missions! New rewards and challenges await you every morning, as the Commander will require you to use a particular unit to complete some top-secret Mission. What are you waiting for? We don’t have all day.
- Daily Missions added. Daily Missions will change every day at midnight and you will need to fulfill the Mission in the next 24 hours to claim the reward.
- New Objective: Vault. The Commander can quickly collect Dough from the Vault whenever he wants. Destroying the enemy Vault also grants a medal.
- Mansion and Statue have been replaced with the Hospital and the Telescope. Functionality remains the same.
- B. Mine now requires Commander Rank 2.
- B.Mine cost and damage increased.
- Commander Health reduced.
- Hospital Healing increased.
- Hiddenburg Build Time reduced.
- Da Choppa Build Time reduced.
- Buck Health and Damage increased, but only one Buck will spawn.
- Indie Fords will spawn in greater numbers, but the cost is increased.
- Inhumane Cannonball Range and cost increased.
- Dough Extractor cost increased and Health reduced.
- Chackie Jan cost reduced, and will now attack units.
- Tankerina now will only target buildings, but her Armor has been greatly increased.
- Tankerina now requires Commander Rank 3.
- Don Capone Health greatly increased.
- Mambo Damage increased, but health reduced.
- Disposable Teleporter cost reduced.
- Bunker cost increased.
- Catling Gun health increased.
- Catling Gun build time reduced.
- Build time for unit spawning buildings has been reduced.
- Added different characters to represent different leagues in the Main Menu.
- In-game Commander Level has been renamed Rank for clarity purposes.
- Improved Objective visuals.
- Join us on Discord by tapping on the link on the Settings panel!
- Improved game start-up times.
- Fixed an issue that made some card names appear blurry.
- Fixed random crashes when users finished a game.